There would be no doubt in the fact that HP Printers are the world’s leading manufacturing company. The products provided by HP is not only reliable but secure to use as well. HP Printers are one such product which is safe and secure to use. But there have been times when the user faced issues in it.
They encounter with HP Printer error 79. To solve it, here are some of the instructions and steps which the user can follow:
Why Does HP Printer Error Code 79 Occur?
HP Printer 79 service error code is a display error code. This display error code occurs is seen in the HP control panel. This error arises in two ways.
- Error 79 switches off and then on
- Error 79 service error switches off and then on – it is an incompatible DIMM
Troubleshooting HP Printer Error Code 79
HP Printer error 79 can be solved easily. To solve this issue the user needs to follow certain steps. The steps involved in the process are:
Step 1: Switch of the printer
- To solve the HP 79 service error the user first needs to switch off the printer’s power
- Next, the user needs to wait for at least 30 seconds
- Now, turn the printer back on
- The user needs to wait for the printer to initialize and get started
Step2: Reinstall DIMM
- The very first thing which the user needs to do is a turn of the printer to solve the HP printer problems.
- Next, the user needs to remove the DIMM
- If the user wants to confirm that the DIMM sits properly, reinstall the DIMM
- Now, the user needs to turn on the HP printer on
If the error is still there then the user can follow these steps:
- The user needs to remove any type of installed DIMM
- Now, perform a test on the HP Printer
- If the printer works well then reinstall the compatible DIMM
Step 3: Internet access
- The user first needs to turn off the HP printer.
- Now, verify and check the print jobs. If the user is facing an error then remove the print jobs from all the systems that they have access to.
- The user needs to check the domain service and see the model number
- Now sign in to every account and attempt to remove it from the network.
- These methods can also be used to solve HP Printer error 49.
The above methods are some of the troubleshooting steps which can be followed to fix HP Printer error 79. If the user is still facing the same issue then they can contact the helpline services of HP. The professionals would guide the user with the troubleshooting steps and give a detailed guidance on the same.